BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feb 21st-27th 2011

This was the week for relaxing after celebrating the boys birthday for 5 days straight! I now say I have two 5 year old! Where did my babies go. I still can't believe they are little men now. Both of them mature overnight. The boys imaginations are growing like weeds. It is amazing at our conversations. Jackson went to use the bathroom and came back with a funny story.

Jackson: Mommy , every time you flush the toilet, it goes to the ocean.
Me: really?
Jackson: Yes Mommy!
Me: Who told you this?
Jackson: That is what my friend Nemo said. So my pee goes to the ocean
Then with a giggle he walks away.

This Tuesday I was in Karson's class. While Jackson had a special guest in his class. Later that day after I picked the boys up, I learned very quickly who the special guest was. I was informed that I drive to fast, I do not use my blinkers correctly. Even when I turned right on red, Jackson about flipped. Yes, you may have guessed it, Jackson's guest was a police officer.

We received a little note from Karson's teacher this week. It said that "Karson is now talking up a storm!" Our little shy boy, is now coming out of his shell.

The boys had their first t-ball practice for the spring. It is going to be a great year. Seems like all the parents will get along fine. Hopefully no more craziness like last fall. The boys have a terrific coach, and they were thrilled to have him back again this year. The improvement the boys made in the last year, rocks!!!

0 comments: