BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feb 28th-March 5th 2011

Slow week for us. Not much going on. The boys are into singing right now. Both are gearing up for their spring plays for school. I am still not sure what Karson's class is exactly working on, but I know about Jacksons. His play is on April 7th. Jackson knows his song "Down by the Bay" by heart. Even Darrel and I are singing the song. Jackson will be playing the baby bear in the play. I am sure, he will do great, he loves attention. The boys are also in the music maker class with church. And they love it. We have a CD we listen to constantly. And they know most of the words by heart. They love going to church on Sunday nights. I am so happy we are part of a church that has so much to offer for the boys. We were able to celebrate Ally's 4th birthday with her at Extreme play. The boys had a great time. Jackson and I had our weekly date night watching Survivor. He loves that show! While Jackson and I watch the show, Karson gets to play on my computer playing Bookflix. Still overwhelmed, that my 5 year old, can work my computer.........

0 comments: