BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 20-26th 2011

This was finally a quiet week for us. We found out that the boys did not make it into Union Academy. We are number 88 on the waiting list. But we are actually okay with that. Since we found out that we have an "Contract" on our new house. The house is in Waxhaw city limits. So the boys will be going to the same elementary school that I went too. I am very excited over this. I love Waxhaw, and it is time for me to go back to my hometown! I was asked by Mr. Rodane if I will attend the cluster meeting for inner city schools. I was nervous about going. But I did go. I found out a lot of information about Union County Public Schools. It is a very scary situation. Something we all need to pray about. We had our house inspection on Saturday. Everything looks good! Very happy except for the fact the house has BATS in the attic. They are in between the screen and wall, so they are not actually inside the attic as of yet. But still creepy!! Can you believe BATS are protected by PETA. Crazy!! I say "kill em"!!! Our closing date is set for April 25th. Happy to be homeowners again.

0 comments: